Friday, May 1, 2009

Let's Pretend

O.k. let's pretend that it's Sunday morning and you've just sat down to catch up on some blogs. Oh look a post by Yaya...how fun!

Setting: Sunday morning
Place: Casa de Yaya
Time: Breakfast (is that a time?)


Good Morning! Just wanted to say hello and hope you have a great Sunday. I woke up this morning with a craving for some baked goods, so I made muffins. The recipe is from 101 Cookbooks and is a healthier version of the traditional bran muffin. Who knew that bran muffins could be so unhealthy! They turned out pretty well considering I decided to tweak the recipe a bit by mixing white flour and whole wheat.

They were yummy, not too sweet and went well with some fresh strawberries and a cup of tea in my new oh too cute mug!

Happy Sunday folks!

--------------------------

O.k. thanks for playing along! Now I'm off to do some more baking and make some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They are delicious :-)

No comments: