Friday, June 8, 2007

Where or where has my little blog gone?

Wow, it's been way long since I've posted anything. Uh, and today isn't going to prove very exciting. Sorry.

I was out of town all last week in Minneapolis and this week has been well,. . . it's just been and now it's Friday. Sweet! The week flew by and I didn't get a chance to post a thing.

I promise pics from my trip and my first FO for this here blog!

In the meantime, please check out Claudia's blog and her ongoing fundraiser for her upcoming MS Ride. She's already met her goal of $20,000 and is now shooting for $30,000. Go on over and support a fellow knitter. She's raffling some awesome prizes to say thanks to those who donate to her ride. Come on, go show some love on Claudia's blog and support a worthy cause. I know you love to give, you're knitters after all!

No comments: