Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Head above water

That's what I'm doing these days, just trying to keep my head above water. I'm doing a pretty good job considering everything I have going on at the moment. The only thing is I don't feel like blogging when I get some free time. Instead, I just like to sit still. It's so nice.

I have managed to knit some. I finally swatched for my mystery project and I of course don't have a picture. In fact, I tried taking pictures of a few things I wanted to show you but I don't have a great camera and the pictures came out crummy.

Like I wanted to show you a picture of my sleeve progress on the Lacy Cardigan I've been working on. Unfortunately, the only pic I could manage was out of focus. Then I thought about showing you a pic of some yummy muffins I made this weekend. Again crummy out of focus picture.

I do however have an o.k. photo of my progress on the Drop's Cardigan. Well, that was the progress a day ago. I had to rip back a few rows because one of my decreases was off. Other than that it's going good.

One thing I've decided is that I cannot have multiple projects going on. I think 2 is the most I can handle at one time. I get knitter's ADD and just can't focus on one thing. So, I've decided to work on this cardigan and my mystery project for now. The Lacy Cardigan will just have to wait a bit more. I don't mind, the sleeves are kind of a pain in the rear.

So for now I'll leave you with that. I'm trying to be better about posting at least once a week, but we'll see how that works out. Until next time go make some yummy Fall inspired muffins, even if it is 80 degrees in October!

1 comment:

Christie said...

It can be very overwhelming having many projects going at once. I'm feeling overwhelmed and I'm desperately trying to stay focused...we'll see how long that lasts!