Monday, February 18, 2008

Waiting. . .

Can you believe I'm actually blogging, because I can't! The only reason I'm actually posting today is because I'm waiting for a tow truck to pick up my husband's car. We had if fixed a few weeks ago, but then it starting having problems again and needs to be taken into the shop. So, I thought I'd take the opportunity to blog a bit.

There has been knitting around here, mostly small projects that I can crank out fairly quickly between studying, work, and sleeping. The one I'll show you today is Dashing.

Dashing

The husband asked for a pair of warm gloves that would keep has hands toasty, but wouldn't restrict him. I immediately thought of Dashing and showed him some FO pics on Ravelry. I got the o.k. and bought the yarn. I used Knitpicks in a dk weight, I just don't remember which one. I'll have to add that info. later. I think it's the Merino Style in the Cinnamon colorway. The yarn is super squishy, warm, and the price is great! Definitely recommend it :-)

I've got another FO or two I can show you, but I'm going to save those for another post. Gotta have something to write about! For now, I'm working on Beret Gaufre for a friend who's birthday is coming up. Don't think I'll have it done in time, which stinks, but I'm sure she'll love it either way. At least I hope so.

I guess I'll see you around and I hope it doesn't take as long as it has!

No comments: