Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010



I've been meaning to post something to welcome in the new year since the new year began, but I just couldn't seem to get the words right. Every time I attempted to post something, my words just seemed trivial or contrived. Even now, as I type this post I know that I don't have the right words to express the last decade, the last year, and the last month properly.

So much has happened!

All I know is that a new year is ahead full of hope and new stories waiting to be told. I hope that the story that I tell this year is a good story. Not necessarily a better story, because that would mean that the past one wasn't that great when it was. I just want to tell a good story. Not that I don't want to tell a great, fabulous, or amazing story either....I do.

But sometimes, it's ok to just keep it plain and simple.

So, I guess that's really it. That's all I need to say.

I want to tell a good story...


Happy New Year and may you all tell a good story...

No comments: