Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chaos

In case you didn't know, we're moving. And with moving, comes packing. With packing comes chaos. Well, at least it does in our house.

You see, typically I'd just throw things in a box, not label it and hope for this best. This time however I thought I'd be a bit more organized.

Well sort of. This time I'm throwing things (nicely wrapped) in a box and labeling them. Ok, so it's a general label like "kitchen", "office", or "bedroom". And when I say "nicely wrapped" I mean wrapped within an inch of its life (if needed) in newspapers, packing paper or towels. I am not an expert packer or organizer. I leave those things to the professionals... Or my mother-in-law. She's the master of organization. In fact when we moved into the apartment that we're in now, she organized our spices alphabetically. It rocked my world. It blew my mind. I loved it and have somehow miraculously managed to keep it that way. Seriously earth shattering.

So anyhow, our apartment is in chaos and I thought you might like to see.



Asia looking confused and worried.





Every time I see this I chuckle. I amuse myself.

No comments: