Sunday, April 15, 2007

What about me?

So I guess I should write a little something about me, ya know something more in-depth, personal. The thing is I don't know where to start. At the beginning isn't that long ago, but it's long enough. So I guess I'll just start at now.

I currently work in non-profit arts which is something I love. . .non-profits and the arts. I am married to a hunk of a man and also live with 2 doggy friends. Meet Asia and Capone.





For now I've decided to keep where I live private. I just don't know if I want to disclose that info. about me, hope you don't mind. BUT hey I do live in the U.S. if that helps.

Wow, I really don't know what else to say. . .so here's my progress on Orangina and a little visual DNA to give you uh . . . well visual of who I am.



No comments: