Friday, February 20, 2009

Mirage















In an effort to prove to myself that I still knit (and maybe to you), I wanted to post about the great yarn that I bought and the sock pattern I found for it. Then I was going to write about the oh so cute sweater that I've been working on in the lovely plum colored Cascade Lana D'Oro I bought like two years ago.

But.

All I have is this one picture of the sock yarn with a wee little swatch that I don't think I've touched since I took the picture. Excuses, excuses. I know! But what good is it to simply describe the projects and not show you any WIP pictures? Not much I think. Half the fun is staring at the yarn and projects!

So pretend this post isn't really here and I'll start again when I have pictures and maybe some more progress :-) Carry on!

1 comment:

Kara said...

It is pretty yarn. I say it is definitely worthy of a post.